Apologies for cross posting!

Dear colleagues,

March is Women's History Month and I'd like to challenge each and every one of you to create or update a Wikipedia page relevant to women's media histories.  I've challenged my students to do this in previous classes and they've enjoyed the exercise so much that I thought I'd challenge you as well!

You must first create an account with Wikipedia, if you have not already done so.

Create a Wikipedia account here:
https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:UserLogin&error=&type=signup&fromhttp=1

New Contributors' Help Page:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:New_contributors%27_help_page

Wikipedia Editing Tutorial:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Tutorial

Finally, be sure that your entry is listed under as many Wikipedia search categories as possible.

Happy editing!

Shelley
______________________________
Shelley Stamp
Professor of Film & Digital Media
Pavel Machotka Chair in Creative Studies
Film & Digital Media Department
University of California
1156 High Street
Santa Cruz, CA  95064