Martin:

Thanks for the offer but not on this occasion.

Malcolm

From: Welsh writing in English and Welsh Studies <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Martin Locock <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: 04 March 2015 12:33
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [WS] AWWE conference archive

Would you want to have powerpoints?

Cofion  / Best wishes

Martin Locock

BA MCIfA FHEA

Uwch Swyddog y Prosiect / Senior Project Officer

Gweithwyr Diogel : Gweithle Cynaliadwy / Safe Workforce : Sustainable Workplace

Athrofa Cymru ar gyfer Dysgu Seiliedig ar Waith  / Wales Institute for Work-Based Learning

Ffon / Tel 01267 676814

twitter @SafeWorkforce    LinkedIn Group Improving Health, Safety and Environment in Wales

Prifysgol Cymru Y Drindod Dewi Sant / University of Wales Trinity Saint David

Caerfryddin / Carmarthen SA31 3EP