Conceptually, I'm not sure I understand the idea of unenrolling oneself from a Module in WebPA.  And practically, if you're using Blackboard LTI to access WebPA, you will always arrive at WebPA via a link in Blackboard, so you will always be enrolled on the course containing the link, so you could never unenrol yourself by using [WebPA] Admin->Sync Data.

Dave Cheseldine

-----Original Message-----
From: WebPA [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Stephen P Vickers
Sent: 25 March 2015 11:21
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: WebPA Function

I don't have the source code handy but my recollection is that you should be able to use any forms created within the current module and any you have access to elsewhere in other modules.  Perhaps this includes ones you have used even though you no longer have access to the module since you said that you are no longer enrolled in the other module.  Out of interest, how did you unenrol yourself from the other module in WebPA?

Stephen