Lee.
I can help here.  I have a number of examples. However, the point is that the best way to get students to "own" the process is by getting them to design the criteria. They do come up with similar critic each time but their own words and understanding of what the criteria mean can be a valuable part of the process.

Dr. Keith Pond
Associate Dean Teaching
School of Business and Economics
Loughborough University
LE11 3TU
44(0)1509223290
http://tinyurl.com/keithpond

This email is intended for the above addressee only.  It may contain privileged information.  If you are not the intended recipient of this email please delete it now.  All statements and opinions expressed in this email are made without liability and without prejudice.