OK. Thanks for your reply.

Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: WebPA [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Paul Newman
Sent: 30 March 2015 17:07
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Creating groups in WebPA online demo

The WebPA demo site uses an older version of WebPA OS, and when the server’s version of PHP was updated some of the out-dated code in WebPA OS broke.

Parts of the demo site have been re-coded and fixed, but not all.  Development time is at a premium at the moment and the demo site isn't a priority, so I don't know when it will next be revisited for a fix.

--
Paul Newman
Senior PHP Developer

From: WebPA [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Read, Bob
Subject: Creating groups in WebPA online demo

I am trying to create a group in the online WebPA demo but it doesn’t seem to work. I logged on as admin and clicked ‘my groups’ under the ‘Tutors’ heading. I then clicked on the ‘Create Groups’ icon and gave the collection a name. On the next page I chose a module (Weapons Systems) and left the number of groups to create as 0. I then chose ‘Finish’ on the confirmation page. When I clicked on the ‘List Groups’ icon there were no groups listed. I tried this out last year and it worked but I can’t get it to work now. Can you help?