I don't have the source code handy but my recollection is that you should
be able to use any forms created within the current module and any you have
access to elsewhere in other modules.  Perhaps this includes ones you have
used even though you no longer have access to the module since you said
that you are no longer enrolled in the other module.  Out of interest, how
did you unenrol yourself from the other module in WebPA?

Stephen