Dear Subscriber of the UTSG mailing list

Welcome to Aalto University Summer School on Transportation 2015!

Aalto University School of Engineering, Transportation Engineering, organizes a week-long Summer School, August 10-14, 2015.

The Aalto University Summer School on Transportation presents an intensive learning experience to transport professionals and graduate students of varying backgrounds.

Following the very successful Summer Schools in the past eight years, the 2015 theme will be "Transportation in the Digital Age".

The Summer School will take place on the campus of Aalto University Otaniemi in Espoo, Finland. The language of instruction is English.

The attendees may earn study credits in Aalto University School of Engineering (2-3 ECTS-credits). More information can be found here:

http://civil.aalto.fi/en/research/transportation/summer_school/. The website provides the class schedule (minor changes are possible) and registration information.

We are looking forward to meeting you, your colleagues or your students  in August!

We would very much appreciate if you could help us to promote this summer school through your contacts.

Best regards
Asa Enberg

M.Sc. (Tech.), Laboratory Manager