On Wed, Mar 25, 2015 at 01:23:42PM +0000, Alessandra Forti wrote:
>* Would any site which still have cream/torque want to try this script?
>* Would any SGE site want to adapt it to their site (I asked Matt but
>he has UGE with the possibility to enable cgroups so Sussex is in a
>situation more akin to ARC/Htcondor sites)?

I am interested to try this with UGE, however I've been hesitant to
change anything this month as I just want to have March be uneventful
and Sussex not to be on the low-reliability list again :) And I remember
having a lot of problems when I first started because of jobs being
killed due to the h_vmem limit in the SGE script until Chris W kindly
informed me about the changes QMUL made to this script.

So I'm going to be a coward and look at this in a couple of weeks once
the March figures are in, but will definitely do it before GridPP34.

Sorry,
Matt