I think the website is ok as it has a link to to the RGS and it makes
clear that SSQRG is a research a group of the RGS-IBG. So if a logo
doesn't work with the design then just include the wording used on the
website.

Also in terms of 'branding'- in previous promotional material we used the
web banner as a header, just so there's consistency. This might be
something to consider in future designs.

Cheers,

Eleanor

--

Dr Eleanor Wilkinson