Kiyotaka,

Thank you very much. This is exactly what I was looking for!

-Betsy

On Wed, Feb 25, 2015 at 8:19 PM, Kiyotaka Nemoto <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Dear Betsy,

I think that's how "Reset" function works. It does reset rotation as
well as origin.

My friend wrote a tiny Matlab script which only resets the origin.
Please try the attached script.

Though it is very simple, I wrote how to use the script in my blog.

http://www.nemotos.net/?p=1070

Hope this helps,

Kiyotaka

--