Dear Tibor,

if the onsets are specified in scans, this creates a time parametric
modulator in units of minutes - a change was made from seconds to
minutes units many years ago to avoid very large values that could occur
with long time series and polynomial expansion.

Now I assume that you are referring to the fact that if onsets are
specified in units of seconds, the multiplication by TR is superfluous
and should be removed - I'll change the code accordingly.
Note that it doesn't affect the model itself but only the scaling of the
regressor and still corresponds to a linear time effect.

Best regards,
Guillaume.

--
Guillaume Flandin, PhD