 Dear Dr. Peter Zeidman,

Thank you for your email. My confusion was whether all the best models
could have the very same structure. Thank you for your help clearing my
confusion. I just have a couple of questions more.

In my results, I find with respect to intrinsic connectivity, the two
regions that were not connected, have a Bayesian parameter average under
selected model value as -32, which as I understand from this post (
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A2=ind1412&L=spm&P=R18218&1=spm&9=A&I=-3&J=on&d=No+Match%3BMatch%3BMatches&z=4)
is log scale parameters (Model posterior value = 0). I would like to
confirm if a high negative value thus would mean an (almost) 0 probability.

Using the same formula for conversion to rate changes, if I understand
correctly, I would find that all the intrinsic parameters have negative
values (or zero). Also, I get negative values in the modulation matrix and
if I understand correctly from your conversation that negative modulation
and negative intrinsic connections would add up (
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A2=ind1407&L=spm&P=R40113&1=spm&9=A&I=-3&J=on&d=No+Match%3BMatch%3BMatches&z=4).
The thing I am not sure about, is whether I should consider the negative
rate constants or the log scale parameters for such an interpretation.

Also, it seems that the graph overlay of intrinsic connections produced by
spm_dcm_graph uses the log scale parameters and thus suggests a strong
connection between two regions that have a value of -32. I am not sure what
this might suggest. I would really appreciate help interpreting this result.

Thanks again,

Best regards,
Atesh