The Deformations toolbox has much more flexibility - at the expense of being harder to use.
Best regards,
John

André Ribeiro <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Dear SPMers,

I followed the recommended procedure for VBM analyses using DARTEL and got my images in the MNI space.

Now I would also like to have the corresponding labelled images into the same space. Yet for what I could figure out, the module Normalize to MNI Space in the DARTEL toolbox performs only trilinear interpolation, which cannot be applied to my labelled images (I would need nearest-neighbour interpolation for this).

Could anyone tell me some other way to perform this?

Regards,
Andre Santos Ribeiro