Dear VBM experts,

I am performing VBM analysis in SPM8 with T1 data of normal adult subjects according to "VBM Tutorial" written by Dr. Ashburner (2010). However, I just found Malone et al.'s paper (2015) mentioned the advantages of VBM with new function (Segment and Shoot toolbox) implemented in SPM12. So, I’d like to use SPM12 for our study. Is there any tutorial (manual) for VBM with SPM12? Is it okay to perform VBM analysis by using "Run Shoot” instead of "Run DARTEL” in SPM12 to create a group-customised template but other procedures will follow Dr. Ashburner’s VBM Tutorial?

All the best,
Wi Hoon