Dear all,

I have recently performed some pilot studies and I am now doing the
preprocessing with spm8.
The original flow of the experiment was (1) survey (a rough localization on
the brain), (2) session 1, (3) session 2, (4) MPRAGE.
However, due to a little accident in session 2, that participant had to
redo the survey, which means now the flow is (1) survey, (2) session 1, (3)
survey, (4) session 2, (4) MPRAGE.
I am wondering will it do any harm to the result?

In addition, is there any harm to use an old MPRAGE (from previous study on
the same participant) for the current study which involves brain mapping?

The above mentioned is two slightly different scenario but I would like to
know how will they affect the result. I think it is always better to have
the fMRI data and MPRAGE with the same survey but still I would like to
know is it possible for spm to tackle these problems in say the realignment
process.

I am new to fMRI and spm. Any comments or discussions are always
appreciated.

Regards,
Justin Suen