Dear Colleagues

**Apologies for any cross-posting**

We have a small number of places left on our upcoming research skills workshops in London with NatCen Learning:

Introduction to Evaluation on 15-16th April: NatCen conducts a range of evaluations every year from process evaluations using qualitative techniques to randomised control trials. This workshop is designed for policymakers, practitioners and academics who are commissioning or beginning to use evaluations in their work. It will introduce the key ideas and concepts of programme evaluation providing excellent foundation training for you if you are at the start of your evaluation career.

See more information & book your place here: http://bit.ly/1Atp7tX <http://t.co/NIqOdUJ5Qy>

Cognitive Interviews 22nd & 23rd April Led by the authors of our recent textbook on Cognitive Interviewing Practice this workshop will help develop your skills to use cognitive interviewing for question testing and survey design.

See more information and book your place here: http://bit.ly/1DQnD2n <http://t.co/I8egmhvtGR>

We offer 20% discounts to academics, students and those working in the third sector.

Kandy Woodfield
Director of Learning & Enterprise
NatCen Learning - Sharing our Experience

Tel:     020 7549 8577

NatCen's 31st British Social Attitudes Report is freely available online: www.bsa-31.natcen.ac.uk<http://www.bsa-31.natcen.ac.uk/>

Find out about our latest courses and events. http://www.natcen.ac.uk/events-and-training

NatCen Social Research
35 Northampton Square
London EC1V 0AX
020 7250 1866

Visit our website. www.natcen.ac.uk
Read our latest blog. natcenblog.blogspot.com
Follow us. @NatCen
Email us. [log in to unmask]

NatCen Social Research is accredited to the following international standards: ISO 20252:2006 Market, opinion and social research, and ISO 27001:2005 Information Security Management.

Company limited by guarantee. Registered in England No. 4392418. Charity registered in England and Wales (1091768) and in Scotland (SC038454).

Confidentiality: The information in this email and any attachments are confidential and may include some that is legally privileged. It must not be disclosed to or used by persons other than the intended recipient. If received in error, please notify us immediately and then delete this document.
Content: Any views or opinions expressed do not necessarily represent those of NatCen Social Research. Please note the content of this e-mail may be intercepted, monitored or recorded for compliance purposes. Sensitive personal data should not normally be transmitted by e-mail.
Copyright: Copyright in this e-mail and any attachments created by NatCen Social Research belong to NatCen Social Research unless otherwise stated.
Care: NatCen Social Research shall not be liable to the recipient or any third party for any loss or damage howsoever arising from this e-mail and/or its content, including loss or damage caused by virus. It is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure the opening or use of this message and any attachments shall not adversely affect systems or data.