Dear all,

We organize the ESSA Special Interest Group (SIG) /Cognitive Models in
Social Simulation/[1] and will be hosting a paper session at the Social
Simulation Conference 2015[2] (September 14-18 in Groningen,The
Netherlands).

For our session, we are interested in compiling papers that elaborate on
the inner design of your agents (architecture, decision rules, learning
abilities, etc.). In case you are planning to submit a paper which fits
to this profile, please consider selecting our session when you submit your
paper. This will group your paper with others having a similar focus, and
especially allow for a consolidated discussion of the design, choices and
questions around cognitive models in social simulation. You can indicate
your decision to join our session by ticking the box „SIG session
Cognitive Models in Social Simulation“ when submitting your contribution.

We look forward to your contribution to this session!

Best wishes,
Nanda Wijermans and Cara Kahl
on behalf of the SIG Cognitive Models in Social Simulation

P.S. If you would like to be part of this network, join us on linkedIn[3]!

Links:
------
[1]
http://www.essa.eu.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=35&Itemid=277
[2] http://www.essa2015.org/
[3]
https://www.linkedin.com/groups/Cognitive-Models-in-Social-Simulation-6796635/about
--
Dr. Cara H. Kahl
Projekt ContinuING@TUHH

Technische Universität Hamburg-Harburg
Institut für Technik, Arbeitsprozesse und Berufliche Bildung (G-3)
c/o TuTech Innovation GmbH
Harburger Schloßstraße 6-12
21079 Hamburg

+49-(0)40-76629-6347