Dear Colleagues

We're keen to appoint a new Senior Teaching Fellow in the Centre for the Advancement of Learning and Teaching (CALT), here at UCL.

Below is the link to the details - and my apologies for the extraordinarily long URL!

Kind regards

Dilly

https://atsv7.wcn.co.uk/search_engine/jobs.cgi?SID=amNvZGU9MTQ1NzU0MCZ2dF90ZW1wbGF0ZT05NjUmb3duZXI9NTA0MTE3OCZvd25lcnR5cGU9ZmFpciZicmFuZF9pZD0wJnZhY3R5cGU9ODMwJmxvY2F0aW9uX2NvZGU9MTU5NjImcG9zdGluZ19jb2RlPTIyNCZyZXFzaWc9MTQyNzIwMzE3Ni02ZmUwY2E2NTU3OTViOGJkNTk0YWEzYTY2NmFkNDA1MDlmNDdmNGIy

Dr Dilly Fung PFHEA
Director, Centre for the Advancement of Learning and Teaching (CALT)
UCL
020 7679 5939 (Internal ext. 45939)
1-19 Torrington Place
London