From: Research Data Management discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Schwamm, Hardy
Sent: 27 March 2015 10:05
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: RDM Practice and Ethics approval?

Hi Kate,

The same at Lancaster. We are going to discuss consent forms and the implications on data sharing in the coming weeks. We'd be interested in the preparation work you are able to share, too.

The Implementation notes<http://www.esrc.ac.uk/_images/research-data-policy_tcm8-34123.pdf> to the new ESRC Data Policy mention that "when gaining informed consent, include consent for data sharing" which will be new (and possibly unwelcome) for some of our researchers.

Hardy

Hardy Schwamm
Research Data & Repository Manager
The Library | Lancaster University | LA1 4QF | UK