From: Research Data Management discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of John Kaye
Sent: 11 March 2015 17:25
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: generation of DOIs

Hi Antony

Figshare do have an institutional offer, which acts as an internal institutional repository for data as opposed to their open website  (I think Loughborough and a couple of others use this). This offer seems to be customisable and lets you choose your own storage options, tailor your metadata and also choose where your DOI is minted e.g. a BL UK DOI or using EZID from California Digital Library. The DOI is still going to be DataCite one though.

Cheers

John