From: "John Bibby" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: 28/03/2015 12:04:15
Subject: More about Radstats 2016 conference.

[log in to unmask] type="cite">I'd welcome comments on the following proposal for Radstats 2016 in York. Please tell your friends, and  put Saturday 27 February in your diary.

Friday 26: something will be arranged for the evening, probably in the Priory Street Centre ( PSC ), which is where we met in 2013 and is 500 m from York station. We can help on overnights.

Saturday 27: conference in PSC. PrObably 9-5 or something like that. For the evening I am thinking of booking the Spurriergate Centre which is an 11th century church about 500m from PSC. They are a charity. They do good works and good meals with a veggy bias. But extreme veggies they are not!

Sunday 28 morning: walking  tour guided by York Alternative History Group who have recently published a book of Walks based on "York's history from below."

Comments welcome please!  Thank you. JOHN BIBBY
****************************************************** Please note that if you press the 'Reply' button your message will go only to the sender of this message. If you want to reply to the whole list, use your mailer's 'Reply-to-All' button to send your message automatically to [log in to unmask]. Disclaimer: The messages sent to this list are the views of the sender and cannot be assumed to be representative of the range of views held by subscribers to the Radical Statistics Group. To find out more about Radical Statistics and its aims and activities and read current and past issues of our newsletter you are invited to visit our web site www.radstats.org.uk. *******************************************************