Dear All,

We have received an application for the Division of Neuropsychology Representative position. Therefore applications for this position will close at 5pm Thursday 19th March.

We currently have the following vacancies on our committee;

Coaching Psychology Section

To find out more about what is involved in being a PsyPAG representative please read the attached document 'Becoming a PsyPAG representative' or contact the Vice Chair ([log in to unmask]

If you would like to apply then please

1) Complete the attached application form

2) Save the document with your name, and the position you are applying for,

3) Email it to [log in to unmask]

4) Use the position name as the subject heading.

Our process for applications outside of the AGM is a follows. Once an application for a position has been received, a closing date for any additional applications will be announced for two weeks after this. All applications received by this date will be anonymised and sent round our committee for consideration and voting.

Please email [log in to unmask] for copies of the documents if you are unable to access the attachments.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Best wishes

Bernadette Robertson PsyPAG Vice Chair on behalf of the PsyPAG Committee

Bernadette Robertson

Postgraduate Researcher

PsyPAG Vice Chair

www.psypag.co.uk