Dear all,

Excellent news. We are recruiting 3 new team members to join the Manchester Science Festival team at the Museum of Science and Industry.

The first is the Creative Producer - who will be behind the creative programme of the Festival, including headline programming: https://vacancies.nmsi.ac.uk/VacancyDetails.aspx?FromSearch=True&MenuID=6Dqy3cKIDOg=&VacancyID=947

The second is the Partnerships and Collaborative Programme Manager - who will support our unique network of partners to produce creative science programming across the city and Greater Manchester and who will embed this partnership working into our Museum practices year around: https://vacancies.nmsi.ac.uk/VacancyDetails.aspx?FromSearch=True&MenuID=6Dqy3cKIDOg=&VacancyID=948

And finally, the Programme Coordinator - who will support those two roles in delivering the Festival across Manchester, and who will lead on the Volunteer Programme as well as support the contemporary science and citizen science programmes at the Museum year-around: https://vacancies.nmsi.ac.uk/VacancyDetails.aspx?FromSearch=True&MenuID=6Dqy3cKIDOg=&VacancyID=946

They are all full time, competitive salaries and permanent.  Please spread the word to your networks, we are looking for 3 excellent people.

Any questions about the roles, you know where I am.

Many thanks,
Marieke

Dr Marieke Navin
Manchester Science Festival Director
0161 6060117
This e-mail and attachments are intended for the named addressee only and are confidential.

If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the sender immediately, delete the
message from your computer system and destroy any copies.

Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and may not reflect
the views of the Science Museum Group

• signoff psci-com (to leave the list)
• Subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com