Hi,

You may find some of the resources/courses listed at Edinburgh CRF -
Education Programme useful to read:
https://www.crts.org.uk/Content.aspx?dbid=crts&areaid=118&name=Home&type=Content&oid=Screen&

Best wishes

Iona Beange

Quoting Dan Richards-Doran <[log in to unmask]> on Fri,
27 Mar 2015 14:39:24 +0000:

> Hi,
> A colleague of mine is looking for training courses for health
> researchers around designing and conducting research studies in such
> a way that support patient and public involvement (eg writing lay
> summaries, designing recruitment materials, developing accessible
> surveys, keeping participants engaged throughout the research
> process, communicating results at the end of the trial).
>
> There's a whole range of public engagement resources and training
> out there for researchers, but I was wondering if anyone knows of
> anything aimed more specifically at those doing PPI?
>
> Many thanks,
> Dan
>

> Dan Richards-Doran
> Communications and Events Manager
> Nuffield Department of Primary Care Health Sciences, University of Oxford
>
> T: +44 (0)1865 617870 E:
> www.phc.ox.ac.uk<http://www.phc.ox.ac.uk/> |
> @OxPrimaryCare<http://www.twitter.com/oxprimarycare>

> Commands - send an email (any subject) to [log in to unmask]
> with one of the following messages (ignoring text in brackets)
>
> ? set psci-com nomail (to stop receiving messages while on holiday)
> ? set psci-com mail (to resume getting messages)
> ? signoff psci-com (to leave the list)
> ? Subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com
>
> Contact list owner at [log in to unmask]
> Small print and JISCMail acceptable use policy
> https://sites.google.com/site/pscicomjiscmail/the-small-print

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.