Hello all,

There's no doubt some of you have been busy with Science week celebrations. Before you pack away your activities, I've got one more date for your busy diaries.
After the first Biology Day fair in Chelmsford last year, feedback has been great and we are returning again this year.
As a reminder the fair celebrates the life sciences through interactive activities. Unfortuntely, we don't get many science activities around this part of town (great for TV shows though!) and the museum which has historically focussed on the physical sciences are quite keen to promote the life sciences.

This year's fair is scheduled for Sunday 2nd August from 10am till 4pm at the Sandford mill museum in Chelmsford. We are hoping to have a lovely sunny day to make the most of the venue and to make for a great family day out.

Sandford Mill sits on about 32 acres and the habitat areas include a river and mill pond, scrubland, woodland and some very interesting soil! And of course a wide variety of plants and animals associated with them.

I would really appreciate your support by coming to exhibit, run talks, activities or anything else that you will like to do to engage with the community on the day.

Save the date, book your place and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best Wishes,
Hephzi
--
Hephzi Angela Tagoe (BSc, MSc)
PhD Student at UCL Institute of Child Health

• set psci-com nomail (to stop receiving messages while on holiday) • set psci-com mail (to resume getting messages) • signoff psci-com (to leave the list) • Subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com