From: Adrian Wintle [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 17 March 2015 15:18
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Work Placement (Student Tracking and Monitoring)

Hi Dax

That is exactly what we are trying to do

The Work Placement Officers want to be able to record, where a student is Planned to go, actually went, the hours they need to do, and the hours they have already completed. They want to track this at course group level (or by student tutor) .  Currently they use a report that they copy and paste some student info coming from ProSolution into a spread sheets and then adding to that.  Obviously, everyone does it slightly differently (with different colours meaning different things to different people.

When all we want to do is import it to the StudentEmploymentHistory as a placement.

How are you handling this, are you manually putting this in for each student?

Thanks

Adrian