Following our previous email, the preparations are underway for the 13th consecutive conference on clinical biomechanics at the Staffordshire University Campus, Stoke on Trent.

There are a number of invited lectures and there are three hands on pre-conference workshops is titled “Technology for Gait Analysis” (Led by Dr Julie Stebbins), “Prescription footwear for children – what do you need to know?” ( Led by Matt Hill, Dave Deeley and Nina Davies) and “Plantar Pressure Measurement” led by Dr Claudia Giacomozzi) which is free, if you are registering for the conference in full.

Registration is now open. More information on the registration can be found at http://www.staffs.ac.uk/sccb

Please contact us on [log in to unmask], if you have any questions.

We look forward to meeting you here in Stoke on Trent.

Yours Sincerely,

Nachiappan Chockalingam,

Conference Chair, SCCB 2015

http://www.staffs.ac.uk/sccb

The information in this email is confidential and is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorised.

If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, except for the purpose of delivery to the addressee, is prohibited and may be unlawful. Kindly notify the sender and delete the message and any attachment from your computer.