Dear colleagues and friends,

we are cordially inviting you to join us,
Department of Industrial Design and Applied Arts
Department of Visual Communications Design
Academy of Fine Arts and Design, Ljubljana, Slovenia

at a one-day international symposium on (alternative) pedagogical practices
*Design Education: What do you see? What do you think about it? What do you
make of it?*

with amazing speakers:
*David Erixon* (Ireland/Sweden)
*Tony Fry* (Australia)
*Teal Triggs* (Great Britain/USA)

The event will take place on 22 April 2015 in CD Club, Cankarjev dom,
Ljubljana, Slovenia.
We are looking forward to welcome you in Ljubljana!

Warmest,
Barbara Predan & Petra Černe Oven (Project Managers and Coordinators)

PS
Coordinates:
from Munich: 1h by plane / 4h by car
from Vienna: 50 min by plane / 3.5h by car
from Venice: 2.5h by car
from Zagreb: 1.5h by car

- - -
Petra Černe Oven, PhD
docentka *assistant professor*
Univerza v Ljubljani* University of Ljubljana*
Akademija za likovno umetnost in oblikovanje *Academy of Fine Arts and
Design*
Erjavčeva cesta 23, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia
+386 1 421 25 00
http://www.aluo.uni-lj.si

----
dr. Barbara Predan | designer, writer, lecturer
 e: [log in to unmask]
 @PredanB <https://twitter.com/PredanB>
http://uni-lj.academia.edu/BarbaraPredan