Dear Victor

Congratulations for the success of this massive effort of publishing World History of Design. I will surely get my copy immediately. I look forward to having it at hand.
http://www.bloomsbury.com/us/world-history-of-design-9781472569288/

It is wonderful to see the massive gaps in design knowledge being filled by such scholarship and i look forward to the arrival of volume three in due course.

Prof Kirti Trivedi, formerly of the IDC IIT Mumbai has facilitated the production of "Letterforms and Design in Asia" in India. It is the English translation of Prof Kohei Sugiura's book of conversations with six Asian designers, and the first book of Prof Sugiura to be available in English. Prof Trivedi's publishing venture ADARG recently published it in association with Marg Publications, Mumbai. This gives us for the first time a rare glimpse into the last few decades of Asian Design and the philosophy of design in Asia through the sensitive eyes of the former Professor from HfG Ulm who returned to Japan to work untiringly on Asian design sensibilities and created a enormous body of published work in Japanese language.
http://www.marg-art.org/p/679/books-letterforms-and-design-in-asia

With warm regards

M P Ranjan
From my iPad at IICD Jaipur on tour
11 March 2015 at 4.15 am IST

Prof M P Ranjan
Independent Academic, Ahmedabad
Adjunct Professor (Design) Ahmedabad University
Author of blog : http://www.designforindia.com
Archive of papers : http://cept.academia.edu/RanjanMP
Sent from my iPad