Dear Terry and Çiğdem,

Thanks for your recommendations.

Terry, I find the concept of prediction useful. It seems to me that the concept of prediction may not apply in all design variables. When we are talking about behaviors of materials, for example, design knowledge certainly may predict with precision the behavior of a design artifact in the physical world. If we are talking about human behaviors in a service design artifact, design knowledge might be less precise to predict.

G. Mauricio Mejía, PhD
Associate professor University of Caldas, Colombia
@mmejiaramirez