Picking up on a recent conversation in the OER SIG about how the impact of OER can be evaluated, I wondered if anyone on this list (Cable maybe?) can update us as to where we are on oer tracking and creative commons http://blogs.pjjk.net/phil/tracking/

CC licencing seems to me to be an ideal way forward to help show impact of shared/reused resources once they are released "into the wild". I share concerns about keeping barriers to reuse down though tracking which is unobtrusive and doesn't prevent adoption of open educational practices. Any thoughts or updates welcome :)