Dear colleague,

I hope that you are doing fine like me!

Hereby I would like to inform you about one personal change and move:

Two months ago I was appointed as professor at the Open University of the Netherlands (OUNL):

I'm very pleased that I will start working as Associate Professor for "Open Education and Innovation" at the Welten Institute of the OUNL tomorrow.

And I'm honoured as the OUNL is currently ranked as No.1 of all Dutch universities and among the leading European universities: www.ou.nl

In my new position and exciting research field, I will try to contribute making a difference together with my new colleagues and research team.

You can reach me at: [log in to unmask] as well as at this e-mail, too (as I will stay with the UDE until the end of June).

Thank you very much for our long-term collaboration!

I'm looking forward to our future cooperation at OUNL and to hopefully meeting you again soon!

(Maybe at OUNL or at LINQ 2015: www.learning-innovations.eu ?)

Best wishes and enjoy a nice holiday season!

Christian

---

Dr. Christian M. Stracke

TELIT Research Institute
Managing Director and international Coordinator
Open Learning through Innovations, Quality & Competences
Elected Chair of ISO PC 288 and CEN TC 353
University of Duisburg-Essen, Campus Essen
Universitaetsstr. 9
45141 Essen (GERMANY)
E-mail:

LINQ: The Leading Conference for Learning Innovations and Learning Quality

ICORE: The International Community for Open Research and Open Education

TELIT: The Research Institute for Technology-Enhanced Learning & Innovative Education and Training

QLET for Quality in Learning, Education and Training