Or indeed if the child in the photo decides later on that they want to challenge ....

A very interesting area.

And one that throws up many moral and ethical angles.

--

Suzanne Hardy
Senior Project Officer

Tel: 0191 208 3264
http://www.ncl.ac.uk/quilt

email: [log in to unmask]
mobile: 07790 905657
skype: glitt3rgirl

The Enterprise Shed: Making Ideas Happen starts 30 March
www.futurelearn.com/courses/enterprise-shed

Hadrian's Wall: Life on the Roman Frontier
www.futurelearn.com/courses/hadrians-wall

Ageing Well: Falls
www.futurelearn.com/courses/falls