Thanks Hilary

I had a feeling it was you!

Kind regards

Wendy

Wendy Stimson-Ladd RGN SCPHN (OH)
Director

AWL Occupational Health Ltd
Occupational Health, Workplace Mediation and Coaching

Tel:  01293 532477
Mob:  07814 288642
Website: www.awloh.co.uk
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=77137393&trk=tab_pro

Based in West Sussex
AWL Occupational Health Ltd is a Company registered in England and Wales.
Registered number: 7380521   Registered office: The Apex, 2 Sheriffs Orchard, Coventry. CV1 3PP

Please be advised that all e-mail communication relevant to assisting in the management of the OH process will be entered into the individual's OH file. This may therefore be disclosed to the client under the Data Protection Act (1998)