Well done, Ladies.  This information is very important to ensuring the
vibrancy and viability of the list.

If the list is not valued then it may be closed down. That would be a shame
as it is a very professional way of recording participation to demonstrate
private study for revalidation and it is auditable. The facebook page is
also an excellent resource but I would not rely on that for revalidation
purposes. So in short ­ please contribute so that we can ensure that it
remains viable and meets your needs.

Anne

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS: