From: SUSCRIBE OCC-HEALTH Anonymous [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 11 March 2015 19:21
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [OCC-HEALTH] PEHA and Type 1 Diabetes

Hi all,

I am just interested in hearing what your protocol's are for assessing Type 1 Diabetic's at the PEHA for job roles such as FLT Drivers/ Machine Operatives? I am aware of the DVLA  "At a Glance" guide to the current medical standards of fitness to drive.
Is it good practice to request a detailed report from their GP on their diagnosis, treatment, investigations etc.? I would also be interested on hearing what information you feed back to HR on the fit form?

Look forward to hearing your responses.

Thanks.

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS: