I'm not going, but I did start researching for an exhibition I was planning on this very subject, but looking at the connection between all these things and the slipperiness of the digital image, when working for my old employer. That was before they pulled the plug on my interdisciplinary programme in favour of a pure photography approach, and - I left! Am back to square one with no fixed gallery but the luxury of being able to reconsider the concept without any fixed institutional agenda. It intrigues me that so-called 'post-internet' practice seems to make so little reference to pioneers of net art and beyond. Thanks fir flagging it Rachel!

Hannah
Sent from my iPad