To win a top artist & £3000, enter Connect! by Friday

This is your last chance to apply to be part of Connect! 2015: which of our six exciting contemporary artists would you like to lead a Museums at Night October event at your museum or gallery?

* Luke Jerram wants to make a daring heist happen

* Alinah Azadeh proposes an evening of gifting and exchanges

* Pure Evil suggests an improvised light show with electronic music

* Davy and Kristin McGuire can animate an object with projection mapping

* Yinka Shonibare MBE will combine a supper club with performance and interactives inspired by your collections

* Gillian Wearing invites everyone to write and sing personal karaoke songs

Meet the artists and find out more about their event ideas here http://museumsatnight.org.uk/connect/ - and don't forget to download our 7 page helpful resource pack (https://www.keepandshare.com/doc/7493696/connect-competition-resource-pack-for-venues-2015-pdf-304k?da=y) , which will guide you through the project and the application form.

You have until 5pm on Friday 20 March to choose which artist you want to apply for, and complete the Event Submission Form (https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/G2R58XS) .

If you have any questions, or would like to discuss your plans and how an artist might work in your space, please call us on 01273 623336 - we're here to help.

PR deadline: register your Museums at Night events by Friday!

We're planning a big PR push about the May Museums at Night festival to regional magazines, newspapers and for next week, and your May Museums at Night event listings will be included - if you register them in our database by the end of the day this Friday, 20 March.

Here's how to register the details of your events: https://museumsatnight.wordpress.com/how-to-register-your-museums-at-night-event/.

To make the most of this opportunity, please also send us your high-res publicity photos to include in our media image library!

Best wishes,

Rosie Clarke

Campaigns Officer, Culture24

Direct line: 01273 623336

Office: 01273 623266

Follow: @MuseumsAtNight

______________________________________

The company:

www.WeAreCulture24.org.uk

Official cultural data provider to the BBC

We publish:

www.culture24.org.uk  - The UK’s arts & heritage guide online

www.show.me.uk - Museum games, collections, videos, stories and homework help, for children

www.VanGoYourself.com  - Recreate famous paintings with your friends