The 47th Money, Macro and Finance Research Group Annual Conference
http://www.mmf2015.org/

Call for papers:
The program committee invites submissions from academic, government and business economists in any area of monetary, macro and financial economics. We also encourage and welcome PhD students to contribute to our PhD student sessions. Interested authors are advised to submit their unpublished manuscripts via the Conference Maker system by 15th May 2015 here. Notification of acceptance will be given by 15th June 2015. Please find attached a simple 4 step guide walking you through the submission process

PhD student sessions and prizes:
The program committee also encourages and welcomes submissions from PhD students who will present in our parallel PhD student sessions where senior faculties will be invited to attend and comment on each presentation to provide instant feedback. PhD students also enjoy a reduced fees for registration. In this year, we will also have Best Paper Awards for selected papers presented by PhD students and prizes will be given in the conference dinner on 10th September. Any PhD students wishing to contribute to these sessions are advised to indicate this by stating 'For PhD sessions presentation' in 'Submitter's Comments' in the paper submission form on the Conference Maker.

Invited speakers
Giuseppe Bertola, EDHEC Business School
Kristin Forbes, MIT; Bank of England MPC
Harald Uhlig, University of Chicago

MMF Special Lecture
Patrick Minford, Cardiff University

Special Policy Sessions
"The New European Economic Architecture" - organised by Michael Arghyrou, Cardiff University
"Financial Structure and Economic Growth" - organized by Kul Luintel, Cardiff University
"Credit Shocks and Regional Finance" - organised by Tianshu Zhao, University of Stirling