*The 47th Money, Macro and Finance Research Group Annual
Conferencehttp://www.mmf2015.org/ <http://www.mmf2015.org/>*

*Call for papers*:
The program committee invites submissions from academic, government and
business economists in any area of monetary, macro and financial economics.
We also encourage and welcome PhD students to contribute to our PhD student
sessions. Interested authors are advised to submit their unpublished
manuscripts via the Conference Maker system* by 15th May 2015 here
<https://editorialexpress.com/cgi-bin/conference/conference.cgi?action=login&db_name=MMF2015>.
*Notification of acceptance will be given by 15th June 2015. *Please find
attached a simple 4 step guide walking you through the submission process*

*PhD student sessions and prizes*
*:* The program committee also encourages and welcomes submissions from PhD
students who will present in our parallel PhD student sessions where senior
faculties will be invited to attend and comment on each presentation to
provide instant feedback. PhD students also enjoy a reduced fees for
registration. *In this year, we will also have Best Paper Awards for
selected papers presented by PhD students and prizes will be given in the
conference dinner on 10th September*. Any PhD students wishing to
contribute to these sessions are advised to indicate this by stating 'For
PhD sessions presentation' in 'Submitter's Comments' in the paper
submission form on the Conference Maker.

*Invited speakers *Giuseppe Bertola, EDHEC Business School
Kristin Forbes, MIT; Bank of England MPC
Harald Uhlig, University of Chicago

*MMF Special Lecture *Patrick Minford, Cardiff University

*Special Policy Sessions *"The New European Economic Architecture" -
organised by Michael Arghyrou, Cardiff University
"Financial Structure and Economic Growth" - organized by Kul Luintel,
Cardiff University
"Credit Shocks and Regional Finance" - organised by Tianshu Zhao,
University of Stirling