From: Abhishek Bhartia <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Abhishek Bhartia <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: 26 March 2015 13:25
To: Sandall, Jane
Subject: Webinar on Sitaram Bhartia's quality improvement journey

Learn about the healthcare transformation that is underway in Delhi!

View this email in your browser<http://us10.campaign-archive1.com/?u=9d9c7f375c8e1736ba28b68a8&id=72226eab4c&e=a405e68c15>

[https://gallery.mailchimp.com/9d9c7f375c8e1736ba28b68a8/images/f19962c2-7157-471d-9c19-bf570bbc54c2.jpg]

You have probably heard me speak passionately about Sitaram Bhartia's commitment to quality and achieving a medically justifiable caesarean section rate.  Now you can hear our story from those who have been at the forefront of that change!

Please join me for a webinar hosted by BMJ Quality on April 9 at 4:30 PM London time (GMT+1).  You will hear our general manager describe how quality became a game-changer for us, and our lead obstetrician describe how she embarked on a path of reducing her caesarean rate because of a clinical incident.  I will introduce and summarize the session.

You can see the program outline and register at http://goo.gl/BFQKJf<http://sitarambhartia.us10.list-manage.com/track/click?u=9d9c7f375c8e1736ba28b68a8&id=e01ed46d32&e=a405e68c15>.

Please do join if your schedule permits.

Warm regards,

Abhishek

Copyright © 2015 Sitaram Bhartia Institute of Science and Research, All rights reserved.
I've created this list from my contact lists.

Our mailing address is:
Sitaram Bhartia Institute of Science and Research
B-16 Qutab Institutional Area
New Delhi 110016
India

Add us to your address book<http://sitarambhartia.us10.list-manage.com/vcard?u=9d9c7f375c8e1736ba28b68a8&id=7accaa0801>