Dear Christine,

Thanks so much for this invitation. Is there any way that this presentation
will be live cast or recorded as a future podcast?  This is a very timely
study.

*Karline Wilson-Mitchell RM, RN, CNM, MSN*
*Associate Professor*
Midwifery Education Program
Ryerson University
350 Victoria Street
Toronto, Ontario  M5B 2K3
Office: SHE 604
Phone: 416-979-5000 ext 7686
http://www.ryerson.ca/midwifery/faculty-kw.html

On 7 March 2015 at 03:12, McCourt, Christine <[log in to unmask]