From: Sam Murphy <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 16 March 2015 08:41:43 GMT
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: BSA Human Reproduction Study Group conference 2015 call for papers.

Hi all,

Please find attached to this email the call for papers for the 2015 BSA Human Reproduction Study Group conference. It is to be held on Thursday 23rd July at The Open University, Milton Keynes.

We are delighted to announce that this year our plenary paper will be delivered by Dr Cathy Herbrand, Research Fellow in Sociology at the Reproduction Research Group at De Montfort University.
Dr Herbrand will present:

‘Technology of hope vs. the slippery slope?’
Deconstructing the debate on ‘three parent babies’.

Hope to see you there!

Best wishes

Sam Murphy, Laura Machin and Kylie Baldwin
Co-convenors