How nice to get some many contributions!

Paul, it had not occurred to me that the mystery object could be shown
in a side view. Seeing the vertical as a support rather than a handle
really helps me to visualize it as a brazier. John, your comparanda are
spot-on.

The cock is indeed a fairly standard element, again referencing the
denial of Peter.

My photos are clearer than the one on the web-- I'll try to get them
posted soon-- so I can help with some of the other items.

One of the hands on the right is indeed holding something, a brown
flexible item. It does not have the bulges that normally characterize a
money bag.

The figure with the hat is indeed spitting, as Diana suggests. The drops
of saliva leaving his mouth and heading toward Christ are again standard
among the Instruments of the Passion.

The 3 somethings are, as Stephen says, nails.

I am not sure about the crossed rods. The reed with sponge is depicted
elsewhere in the image, the horizontal blob on a stick just below the
spitting figure. I think that the reed scepter is also elsewhere, the
bundled rushes immediately to the viewer's right of Christ's garment. My
best guess so far is rods used for beating.

There are almost always three dice rather than two, reflecting the
medieval norm for dice games. In other images, I have noticed that they
are often dishonest dice (with the wrong numbers on contiguous faces),
but these appear to be legit. Why these specific numbers are shown, I
know not.

The inscription around the frame talks about the creation and patronage
of the panel, not its iconography.

Genevra