Hi (sorry for any cross posting).

Museums Journal is conducting a short survey this week on stress levels among museum employees.

As funding cuts, redundancies and strikes hit museums across the UK, we are hoping to build a picture of whether overall stress levels are on the increase.

We also hope the survey will also give us an insight into the impact that workplace stress has on organisations and, most importantly, on employees themselves. The results of the survey will inform an analysis piece in the April issue of Museums Journal.

The questionnaire is completely anonymous and should take no longer than five minutes to complete. You won't be required to log-in or register first.

The questionnaire will close on Thursday 13 March.

Complete the survey here - http://www.museumsassociation.org/forms/workplace-stress-2015

If you would like to discuss the issue of workplace stress in more detail, please contact [log in to unmask] in confidence.

       Twitter:  http://www.twitter.com/ukmcg