With thanks to Liz McCarthy for organising it, any locals and visitors to
Oxford are welcome to come for a drink after the hackday. We'll be at The
Varsity Club (9 High Street, Oxford, OX1 4DB) from 6:30pm on Monday, March
9.

You can (optionally) sign up at
http://attending.io/events/drinking-about-museums-oxford or contact Liz on
twitter at @mccarthy_liz

Cheers, Mia

http://openobjects.org.uk/
http://twitter.com/mia_out
Check out my book! http://bit.ly/CrowdsourcingCulturalHeritage
<http://bit.ly/CrowdsourcingCulturalHeritage>
I mostly use this address for list mail; my open.ac.uk address is checked
daily

       Twitter:  http://www.twitter.com/ukmcg