Dear madam / sir,

It is Grace Ge, majoring in TCSOL at the University of Nottingham.​

In term 2, doing a small research is one of my assignments. Based on quantitative research method and Sercu's  questionnaire (2005), I have designed a questionnaire with 40 single choice questions. This survey aims to investigate teacher's views on the role of culture in Chinese teaching and the extent to which their current teaching practice can be characterized as directed towards the attainment of intercultural competence and a cultural approach.

I was wondering if you could participate in this survey for several minutes, please? Or only completing section 2, please? (I am really sorry the questionnaire is a little bit long.)

You can do the survey via the link below, or through the attached document.
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/gegrace

Happy Easter Vocation. I am really looking forward to your opinions.

Thank you very much.

Best wishes,
Grace​