Dear Eforum Colleagues,

We warmly invite you to book your places for this year¡¯s Annual Chinese Teaching Conference. Book early to secure your place.

12th Annual Chinese Teaching Conference

IOE Confucius Institute for Schools

UCL Institute of Education

Venue: IOE main building, central London

Friday 12 ¨C Saturday 13 June, 2015

Click here to find out more about this conference.

How to book

This is the largest conference dedicated to Mandarin Chinese for UK schools with teachers and exhibitors from across the country. We are working hard to bring you an exciting and inspirational array of keynote speakers and workshop presenters, with plenty of opportunities for discussion and meeting old and new friends.

The exhibition space will be open both days to showcase the latest Mandarin teaching resources, books, awarding bodies, and school trip organisers. If you would like to host an exhibition stall, you can find out more here.

Please share this information with any colleagues who may be interested, and particularly colleagues in your local primary and secondary schools.

Join us for the Annual Chinese Teaching Conference 2015!

Best regards,

Julia

Julia Hack °¬îÚ | Project Officer

IOE Confucius Institute for Schools

UCL Institute of Education

University College London

20 Bedford Way

London WC1H 0AL

Direct Tel.: +44 (0)20 7612 6652 (ext. 6652)

Switchboard: +44 (0)20 7612 6000

Email: [log in to unmask]

www.ioe.ac.uk

http://ci.ioe.ac.uk/