Dear Colleagues,

We are delighted to invite you to our next Chinese teacher's workshop taking
place on Saturday 21 March at the University of Keele, Staffordshire.

This one day workshop will address how teachers of Chinese can work
effectively with beginner level students, and provide practical tips for
managing different learner styles and keeping learners engaged.

In the first session, Trainer Dr. Zhu Zhu will focus on first lessons with
beginner level students.  She will look specifically at pace and practice,
and introduce practical ideas of what to teach beginners early on, and how.

Next, Lecturer Emily Ouyang of the University of Keele will demonstrate a
short lesson with students from the university.

In the final session, Trainer Helen Day will explore how to improve your
classroom management techniques with the aim of keeping learners engaged,
despite different interests and learning-styles.

This is a FREE workshop and is suitable for teachers working at secondary,
and college/university level, as well as teachers working in adult learning.
It is jointly sponsored by Macmillan Education and the University of Keele.

For more information about this event please visit our website.
<http://www.mydiscoverchina.com/chinese-teacher-development-day-keele-21-mar
ch/>  To make a booking please go to our Event page
<http://links.service.macmillaneducation.com/ctt?kn=1&ms=NDgxNDg5MzAS1&r=NTk
3MzM3Mjk0MjQS1&b=0&j=NjQwNDUwOTI5S0&mt=1&rt=0> .

We hope to see you there!

With best wishes,

Alison Castle

Sales & Business Consultant, Discover China

Macmillan Education

 <http://www.mydiscoverchina.com/> www.mydiscoverchina.com

M: +44 (0) 7895 193647

E:  <mailto:[log in to unmask]> [log in to unmask]

Skype: castlekane