Hi Sally,

Removing the time period from the list will stop it rolling over with the rest of the lists. Lists once published can't be unpublished, but can be archived. Archived lists can have a copy created from them. You may wish to publish the list fully first as it is the published version that is archived and not the unpublished changes.

If you wish to discuss this further you can raise as a support case, http://support.talisaspire.com/

Zena Amos

Support Consultant

Talis